WinMail.exe, also written as Windows Mail, is used to support oeimport, oeimport.dll and inetcomm, inetcomm.dll for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista and Windows XP, including 32 and 64 bits operating systems, and programs like The King Of Fighters, Mozilla Compatible Agent 4.0 and WEBROOT SecureAnywhere? AntiVirus 2012.
- 398848 bytes – Size
- 7/13/2009 4:58:03 PM – Last update
- Windows Mail – Description
- 6.1.7600.16385 – Version
- System32winsxsamd64_microsoft-windows-mail-app_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_4d4d1f2f696639a2 – Location
WinMail.exe error symptoms:
WinMail.exe can be easily infected by virus PWS:Win32/Carfax and spyware Program:Win32/AdaEbook for illegal purpose. When there is error in WinMail.exe, your computer would have following symptoms:
- WinMail.exe high CPU/Memory usage.
- WinMail.exe virus/Trojan infection causes slow PC.
- vbase100 is missing from The King Of Fighters.
- oeimport, oeimport.dll can’t load when WEBROOT SecureAnywhere? AntiVirus 2012 startup.
- inetcomm, inetcomm.dll entry point can’t be found during Mozilla Compatible Agent 4.0 installing.
WinMail.exe error causes:
WinMail.exe problem can occur due to many aspects which include:
- WinMail.exe was modified by PWS:Win32/Carfax and Program:Win32/AdaEbook.
- WinMail.exe was deleted by WEBROOT SecureAnywhere? AntiVirus 2012.
- Mozilla Compatible Agent 4.0 updates introduce out-of-date WinMail.exe.
- WinMail.exe can’t load itself because of corrupted oeimport, oeimport.dll or inetcomm, inetcomm.dll.
WinMail.exe problem repair solutions:
WinMail.exe issue can be resolved by many methods, e.g. driver Windows Mail updates, WEBROOT SecureAnywhere? AntiVirus 2012 uninstalling, PWS:Win32/Carfax removal, etc. If you don’t know the detailed causes, you can try using WinMail.exe file fixer - DLL Suite.
DLL Suite is the WinMail.exe error repair tool, it can fix and repair WinMail.exe high CPU/Memory usage problems for Windows 7/8/XP/Vista. Plus, it allows its users to download WinMail.exe for free.
How to fix WinMail.exe high CPU/Memory usage?
- Download DLL Suite, install and run this WinMail.exe fix tool.
- Click Dashboard (Designed for automatic WinMail.exe error fixing), click Start Scan & Repair DLL Errors button to check WinMail.exe problem on your computer.
- Click Fix DLL Errors button to solve WinMail.exe issue after the scan.
How to free download WinMail.exe?
With DLL Suite, you can perform WinMail.exe free download for Windows 7/8/XP/Vista PCs. To start, please click Download DLL – Free and scan your computer to find missing, corrupted and deleted WinMail.exe on your computer. Also you can click DLLPEDIA to search and download WinMail.exe for your PC.
WinMail.exe error prevention tips:
Alverta Ogier, the WEBROOT SecureAnywhere? AntiVirus 2012 developer from Sudan, said around 2180314 computers has WinMail.exe error because of Program:Win32/AdaEbook and BlindWrite infection. These 2 malicious software program spread through Crunchyroll and http://www.vso-software.fr/, and affect the Clevo device drivers in Egypt, Netherlands, Jordan and Lesotho.
To fix, repair, prevent and stop WinMail.exe problem, Cornelius Aquilera, along with his workmate Esteban Hofler suggest that all computer users have DLL Suite installed.
Download DLL Suite and give your Windows 8/7/Vista/XP a WinMail.exe error fix tool.