MpCmdRun.exe, also written as Microsoft Malware Protection Command Line Utility, is used to support MpClient, MpClient.dll and MpCommu, MpCommu.dll for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista and Windows XP, including 32 and 64 bits operating systems, and programs like Black & White, Opera 9.64 and Norton Internet Security 2012.
- 190976 bytes – Size
- 7/13/2009 4:53:30 PM – Last update
- Microsoft Malware Protection Command Line Utility – Description
- 6.1.7600.16385 – Version
- System32winsxsamd64_security-malware-windows-defender_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_b3b1a27171e01f6c – Location
MpCmdRun.exe error symptoms:
MpCmdRun.exe can be easily infected by virus Dialer:Win32/Adialer.C and spyware Program:Win32/Delf.AO for illegal purpose. When there is error in MpCmdRun.exe, your computer would have following symptoms:
- MpCmdRun.exe high CPU/Memory usage.
- MpCmdRun.exe virus/Trojan infection causes slow PC.
- vbase100.dll stronghold is missing from Black & White.
- MpClient, MpClient.dll can’t load when Norton Internet Security 2012 startup.
- MpCommu, MpCommu.dll entry point can’t be found during Opera 9.64 installing.
MpCmdRun.exe error causes:
MpCmdRun.exe problem can occur due to many aspects which include:
- MpCmdRun.exe was modified by Dialer:Win32/Adialer.C and Program:Win32/Delf.AO.
- MpCmdRun.exe was deleted by Norton Internet Security 2012.
- Opera 9.64 updates introduce out-of-date MpCmdRun.exe.
- MpCmdRun.exe can’t load itself because of corrupted MpClient, MpClient.dll or MpCommu, MpCommu.dll.
MpCmdRun.exe problem repair solutions:
MpCmdRun.exe issue can be resolved by many methods, e.g. driver Microsoft Malware Protection Command Line Utility updates, Norton Internet Security 2012 uninstalling, Dialer:Win32/Adialer.C removal, etc. If you don’t know the detailed causes, you can try using MpCmdRun.exe file fixer - DLL Suite.
DLL Suite is the MpCmdRun.exe error repair tool, it can fix and repair MpCmdRun.exe high CPU/Memory usage problems for Windows 7/8/XP/Vista. Plus, it allows its users to download MpCmdRun.exe for free.
How to fix MpCmdRun.exe high CPU/Memory usage?
- Download DLL Suite, install and run this MpCmdRun.exe fix tool.
- Click Dashboard (Designed for automatic MpCmdRun.exe error fixing), click Start Scan & Repair DLL Errors button to check MpCmdRun.exe problem on your computer.
- Click Fix DLL Errors button to solve MpCmdRun.exe issue after the scan.
How to free download MpCmdRun.exe?
With DLL Suite, you can perform MpCmdRun.exe free download for Windows 7/8/XP/Vista PCs. To start, please click Download DLL – Free and scan your computer to find missing, corrupted and deleted MpCmdRun.exe on your computer. Also you can click DLLPEDIA to search and download MpCmdRun.exe for your PC.
MpCmdRun.exe error prevention tips:
Judy Brannam, the Norton Internet Security 2012 developer from Syria, said around 3183807 computers has MpCmdRun.exe error because of Program:Win32/Delf.AO and Reimage PC Repair infection. These 2 malicious software program spread through Qapacity and http://www.reimage.com/, and affect the Pelican device drivers in Solomon Islands, Guernsey, Cameroon and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
To fix, repair, prevent and stop MpCmdRun.exe problem, Mathew Holzwarth, along with his workmate Marcelo Shaffner suggest that all computer users have DLL Suite installed.
Download DLL Suite and give your Windows 8/7/Vista/XP a MpCmdRun.exe error fix tool.