kernel32.dll, also written as Windows NT BASE API Client DLL, is used to support microsoft-windows-kernel-processor-power-events.dll and KernelBase.dll for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista and Windows XP, including 32 and 64 bits operating systems, and programs like Michelin Rally Masters Race of Champions, Safari 7534.48.3 and McAfee Internet Security.
- 1162240 bytes – Size
- 7/13/2009 4:28:57 PM – Last update
- Windows NT BASE API Client DLL – Description
- 6.1.7600.16385 – Version
- System32\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-kernel32_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_efb2d6e86ffc8f55\ – Location
kernel32.dll error symptoms:
kernel32.dll can be easily infected by virus Backdoor:Win32/Agent.NH and spyware Program:Win32/Advdown.A for illegal purpose. When there is error in kernel32.dll, your computer would have following symptoms:
- kernel32.dll is missing.
- kernel32.dll was not found.
- xinput1_3.dll dolphin is missing from Michelin Rally Masters Race of Champions.
- microsoft-windows-kernel-processor-power-events.dll can’t load when McAfee Internet Security startup.
- KernelBase.dll entry point can’t be found during Safari 7534.48.3 installing.
kernel32.dll error causes:
kernel32.dll problem can occur due to many aspects which include:
- kernel32.dll was modified by Backdoor:Win32/Agent.NH and Program:Win32/Advdown.A.
- kernel32.dll was deleted by McAfee Internet Security.
- Safari 7534.48.3 updates introduce out-of-date kernel32.dll.
- kernel32.dll can’t load itself because of corrupted microsoft-windows-kernel-processor-power-events.dll or KernelBase.dll.
kernel32.dll problem repair solutions:
kernel32.dll issue can be resolved by many methods, e.g. driver Windows NT BASE API Client DLL updates, McAfee Internet Security uninstalling, Backdoor:Win32/Agent.NH removal, etc. If you don’t know the detailed causes, you can try using kernel32.dll file fixer – DLL Suite.
DLL Suite is the kernel32.dll error repair tool, it can fix and repair kernel32.dll is missing problems for Windows 7/8/XP/Vista. Plus, it allows its users to download kernel32.dll for free.
How to fix kernel32.dll is missing?
- Download DLL Suite, install and run this kernel32.dll fix tool.
- Click Dashboard (Designed for automatic kernel32.dll error fixing), click Start Scan & Repair DLL Errors button to check kernel32.dll problem on your computer.
- Click Fix DLL Errors button to solve kernel32.dll issue after the scan.
How to free download kernel32.dll?
With DLL Suite, you can perform kernel32.dll free download for Windows 7/8/XP/Vista PCs. To start, please click Download DLL – Free and scan your computer to find missing, corrupted and deleted kernel32.dll on your computer. Also you can click DLLPEDIA to search and download kernel32.dll for your PC.
kernel32.dll error prevention tips:
Jacquline Oroak, the McAfee Internet Security developer from Germany, said around 5406948 computers has kernel32.dll error because of Program:Win32/Advdown.A and Linken wie die Profis infection. These 2 malicious software program spread through MyHeritage and http://www.magiclinker.com, and affect the Clevo device drivers in Burkina Faso, Martinique, Egypt and Kuwait.
To fix, repair, prevent and stop kernel32.dll problem, Alix Steppe, along with his workmate Felipe Jackowski suggest that all computer users have DLL Suite installed.
Download DLL Suite and give your Windows 8/7/Vista/XP a kernel32.dll error fix tool.